- Have seen Star Trek the movie, am completely and totally in love with the entire genre all over again. Were it not for the boy I would have seen the movie at least 2 more times this past week.
- Went to annual Crawfish Boil, ate small crustaceans, drank beer, got sunburned.
- Saw the sun this weekend for what felt like the first time in weeks. Laied out in the backyard Sunday even after sun exposure on Saturday. (see 2nd bullet point)
- Am so completely ready for Memorial Day its not funny. Lakehouse here we come!
- Swimsuit and fun sundress ordered from Torrid have vanished into the ether after being sent to Fedex and after 2 phone calls are hopefully being resent via overnight air in time for Memorial Day weekend. (see previous bullet point)
- Finally watched season finale of Numb3rs which almost made slash cannon! Yay Colby/Ian!
- Have decided that my mother is a drama magnet and although I love her I am very glad that I live a couple hours away so that I don't get dragged into the mess.
- My Thursdays have not turned into 'the day of solid meetings' thanks to the addition of 1 new weekly meeting and 1 new bi-monthly meeting. Forget getting anything accomplished on these days.
- Must get to the gym this week. I totally slacked off last week and I'm feeling it. C'mon energy level.....